Laser Dentistry is one of the most precise, accurate techniques (and safest) for most dental procedures. Because of its amazing ability to minimize pain and speed up recovery, it is often times the best option for patients.
What are the Benefits of Laser Dentistry?
There are numerous benefits. Most are associated with recovery and include but are not limited to:
- Skin Cauterized on Site (Reduces need for oral stitches)
- Aids in Clotting (Minimizes bleeding)
- Sterilization Reduces Bacterial Infections
- Surrounding Tissue Less Damaged (Reduces healing time)
Langdon & Mango Dentistry’s utilization of Laser Dentistry enables the doctors to perform a wide variety of oral procedures, large and small. We are at the forefront of state-of-the-art laser technologies and stay this way through our on-going re-education. For this reason we are consistently incorporating Laser Dentistry in common and uncommon oral procedures that we perform out of our Greensboro office.
- Cavity Detector
- Dental Fillings/Tooth Preparation
Laser Dentistry Gum Procedures
- Crown Lengthening
- Gummy Smile
- Muscle Attachment
- Soft Tissue Folds
Other Laser Dentistry Procedures
- Viewing Tooth and Gum Tissues
- Benign Tumors
- Cold Sores
- Nerve Regeneration
- Sleep Apnea
- Teeth Whitening
- Temporomandibular Joint Treatment
Please contact Langdon & Mango Dentistry for more information at (336) 275-4747 or by shooting us contact form here.