Dental Services in Greensboro
Drs. Mango & Langdon provide a wide range of dental services in Greensboro that can meet almost any dental need. Our patients continue to return year after year to our Greenboro dentist office thanks to our exceptional skill, knowledge, and care.
Basic general and family comprehensive dental care programs to our patients from ages 3 to 100+ include:
- White Fillings
- Digital x-rays
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Fluoride treatment for cavities and sensitive teeth
- Teeth Whitening
- Nitrous Oxide (aka laughing gas) is available for patients who are nervous about going to the dentist. Nitrous oxide is a safe and effective sedative agent that is mixed with oxygen and inhaled through a small mask that fits over your nose to help you relax. Ask the front desk or your hygienist if you would like to try nitrous.
Advanced cosmetic, restorative and laser dental services include:
- Restorative Dentistry (to replace missing teeth, address nerve damage, repair cavities):
- Cosmetic Dentistry (to enhance your smile by fixing cracked, misaligned, chipped or discolored teeth):
- Laser Dentistry
- Laser Gum Contouring- painlessly remove some of the excess gum tissue around your teeth to show more teeth in your smile, even out your smile, etc…
- Laser Cold Sores- alleviate pain from cold sores in the mouth or on the lips
- Laser Tongue-Tied patients- expand the tongue’s reach and enable better speech and pronunciation
- Much more!